Featured in the Documentary
Erik Bronsvoort, Shift Cycling Culture
- “From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution.”
- Cycling Industry Climate Commitment
Hernan Montenegro, Montenegro Manufacturing
- “Say no to landfill: Agaromba will repair your crashed carbon bike for free, for life.” Bike Radar, 2020.
Dr. Myra Hird, School of Environmental Studies, Queen’s University
- “Why we need to totally rethink plastic waste.” Canadian Geographic, 2019.
Dr. Carl Zimring, Environmental Historian, Pratt Institute
- “Technology and the Environment in History.” Johns Hopkins University Press, 2020.
Heather Rubin, VP Research & Development, Mallinda
- Vitrimax: A leader in regenerative materials.
Articles, Videos, and Other Resources
- Szto, C. & Wilson, B. (2022). Reduce, re-use, re-ride: Bike waste and moving towards a circular economy for sporting goods. International Review for the Sociology of Sport [online first]. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/10126902221138033
- “U.S. petition that calls for end of ‘built-to-fail’ bikes gaining support in B.C.”, Vancouver Sun, 2022.
- “Graveyard of the bikes: China’s failed share-cycle scheme from above.” Techxplore, 2021.
- “NERD ALERT PODCAST: THE DISPOSABLE BIKE ECONOMY.” Cycling Tips, 2020.
- “The Bike-Share Oversupply in China: Huge Piles of Abandoned and Broken Bicycles.” The Atlantic, 2018.
- “The Dirty Secret Hiding in Your Carbon Mountain Bike.” Outside, 2017.
- “The Complete Impact of Bicycle Use: Analyzing the environmental impact and initiative of the bicycle industry.” Duke University, 2014.